If you’re like most executive leaders and team managers, you’re focused on making money, saving money and using your team’s time productively. Expectations for your performance are always mounting. The higher the stakes, the more intense the pressures. You want to offer a quality product or service to your clients, create a quality brand image and a loyal, dedicated and competent workforce. But how do you accomplish all this?
Kristiina makes good leaders great and turns managers into leaders. She brings value to any organization where new managers are given the opportunity to grow in their leadership or where leaders decide strategically and consciously to develop their organizational culture. The support executives get from working with Kristiina is not therapy but it sure feels therapeutic! Leading your team may not feel so overwhelming when you have an expert to help you strategize. That expert is Kristiina.
Kristiina has spoken for groups, associations, companies and conferences worldwide. She ignites with passion when she speaks about curiosity, courage, commitment and collaboration as the cornerstones of innovation and leadership. Her leadership-related topics include:
- C-Force for Innovation – a transformative power of collaboration
- Curiosity – the foundation of innovation and leadership
- Curiosity, Courage, Collaboration – the makings of innovators
- Collaboration – why it fails and how to make it succeed
- Leadership Intelligence
- Innovation Ignition on Teams
- Lead as a Coach
- Higher Performance through Productivity and Positivity
- Why Leaders Cannot Afford to Overlook Happiness
Get in touch with Kristiina to learn more>
Download PDF: Kristiina Hiukka speaker profile